Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowy Days!


Feburary 13th and 14th

We got alot of snow today and yesterday. The most I've seen in all my 19 months! We got to go outside and play in it, I never knew cold white stuff could be so much fun!





Daddy pulled me around the yard in my sled and then he dumped me into the snow which I didn't like. It was cold on my hand and face, so we went inside to warm up and then Mom said I could play with my bucket and shovel. That is my most favorite thing to do so I got all excited.




I didn't like to keep my gloves on even though Mom told me to so my hands got cold again and I was ready to go in for the day!



Mom says the snow must have worn me out cause I slept from 8pm to 7:30am. That's almost 12 hours!

No comments: