Monday, March 19, 2007

CRAZY WEATHER!

Wow, we're really having some crazy weather around here! All in the same week, I've played outside in my t-shirt and then played outside in the snow! The taste of spring has me driving my parents nuts cause I wanna go OUTSIDE all the time. They keep telling me it's too cold, but I was just out the other day and it was almost 70 degrees! Here's some pics of the last couple days!





These were taken March 12th and 13th




I AM THE KING OF THIS MOUNTAIN!!!!







These were taken March 17th!







Mom said she has to throw this one in here. We went to my cousin, Makenzie's birthday party and she got a cool pink hat that says "John Deere Princess" on it. First of all, My daddy doesn't like John Deere and second of all, the hat is pink and it says princess on it so you can imagine what he said when I came around the corner with it on my head. He made me take it off right away. He said I could wear his camo hat, but that wasn't as cool as Makenzie's! Mommy said it's ok cause I'm too little to read what it says! She had to take a picture quick!


No comments: