Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter

Easter is so much fun. We got to hunt eggs at Mom's work on the Saturday before Easter. I saw all the eggs, but I was very selective at choosing just the ones I wanted! There were lots of kids everywhere!






Then mom and dad kept telling me that the Easter bunny was going to come to our house that night. Yea Yea Yea. It seemed like any other night to me. In bed by 8:00 and I didn't hear or see any bunny. But when I got up, there was all kinds of cool stuff in the living room for me. I got a tee-ball set which I love. BASEBALL is my new favorite word!



A bubble mower ...



and a new flashlight ...



Then we went to Great Grandma's and had another egg hunt. I was better at it this time. Plus I had uncle Briany's help!





Check this out, this is me last Easter (April 2006) I was 9 months old!

No comments: