Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sesame Place

This weekend, we went to Sesame place! It was so much fun! We got to ride rides, play in the water park, and swim in the pool at the hotel! We went with my cousins, Trinity, Makenzie, Leala and Lily! Here's some pics!





Me and Dad ran through the waterfalls!


WEEEE! I loved all the rides!


This is me with Mom and Dad waiting for the parade. It was so hot!


This is Elmo's World Live! I have to say this was my favorite part and do you know what Elmo was thinking about that day? FISHIES! I was in my glory.


Watch this! And if you listen really close, you can hear me singing the "fish" song with Elmo!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Ok, here's the Elmo story! As you can see I was so excited to give him a big hug. I didn't realize he was going to be so fuzzy!


When he hugged me, I thought I was trapped and I cried and ran back to my Dad. That was it for the characters. I like to look at them from a distance and say Hi, but no more hugs!!!!






Here's the gang!





We also went to the crayola factory and learned how they make crayons!




What a fun weekend!




No comments: