Monday, September 03, 2007

Weekends are fun!

We had alot of activities this weekend. On Friday night we went to uncle B's football game. This was the first official game of the season! I had so much fun. I got to see a real marching band and when everyone stomped their feet on the bleachers to cheer on the team, I got so excited. I kept telling Mom and Dad to do it again! Guess what? They won the game. I think it was all the cheering I did. I was yelling "TACKLE" "GET THE BALL" and stomping as loud as I could. I was so tired after the game, I fell asleep right away in the car. I can't wait for next Friday!

Uncle Brent is in the white (#51)


Saturday we hung out at the house most of the day. Daddy is working diligantly to get the upstairs done before the baby comes. He has been painting all week. I'll have some updated pics of the progress soon!

Sunday we went to 2 picnics. The first one was at Great Grandma and Grandpa's house. Great Grandpa makes all these cool things out of wood. He had a marble game that I loved, and a swing and a see saw. We also played some baseball and ate lots of yummy food! Here's some pics

Me and Logan eating


Hailee


I wasn't too sure how to do the see saw yet.


We had another picnic Sunday night and then one again on Monday. Wshooo I'm wore out! It sure was fun though!

No comments: