Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's pumpkin carvin' time!

October 11th

Dad told me this morning that if mom and I got some pumpkins, we could carve them tonight after he got home from work. So off we went. We found 2 really nice ones and had them ready when Dad got home. It was pretty fun although I didn't like the seeds and I didn't help Dad dig out the guts. My favorite part was blowing out the candle after he was lit and telling Dad to "Do it again!" We blew him out like 10 times and then Mom said we had to leave him alone so he could go to sleep. It was my bedtime too so we'll have to do the other one another day. Here are some pics



We have to draw the face (this was one of my favorite parts too!)


Ewwww! I'm not touching that stuff!


Get the seeds off my socks!!


Here I am, trying to blow him out!

No comments: