Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did. The weather was so nice up here, I even got to play outside! I had fun telling everyone "Happy Turkey Day!" We went to great Grandma's and had tons of yummy food! I thought Madison might like some turkey too, but Mom says she has to have her bottle cause she doesn't have any teeth like me! Here's some pics

This is me waiting patiently for the leaves to fall from the trees


Dad and I raked all the leaves into a pile


I didn't really want to jump in the pile, but I had alot of fun throwing the leaves at Daddy.


On Sunday, we had to clean up the leaves at our house


I finally jumped in the pile ... boy was that fun!


We're all ready for winter now, I'm excited for the snow. I keep telling mom that I'm going to make a snow angel and a snowman.

No comments: