Height: 26 1/2 in
Weight: 17.4 lbs
She is in the 75th percentile for everything.
We went to Sears today to get some pictures taken. We both behaved really well considering our apt was at 2:00 and we didn't leave the store till 5:00. Plus, I didn't have a nap and Nanny was feeding me PEZ candy to keep me content while we waited and waited and waited. Maddie was kinda grumpy and even started running a fever (from her shots.) She was better after she fell asleep while we waited and waited and waited. I'm surprised Mom didn't just take us home, she must have really wanted to get these pics done!








Since Maddie doesn't handle her shots so well, she has to go back in 2 weeks to get the one they didn't give her while we were there this time. I'm so sad about this. I didn't want her to get any in the first place, I told Mom I didn't want to go because it was going to hurt Maddie. I don't like it when she cries. She is doing all kinds of things now, she likes to get my toys ALOT! She's almost crawling. She can get wherever she wants to by scooting and rolling. This means I have to keep picking my stuff up. For some reason, she thinks my toys are more fun than her's. It's a hard job making sure she leaves my toys and blankies alone all day long! She also likes to touch me, pull my hair, and grab at me all the time. Mom laughs and says "You just wait till she's up and walking around!" Wonder what that's supposed to mean?
Oh, I almost forgot, here's a comparison picture of us both at 6 months.





No comments:
Post a Comment