Saturday, August 08, 2009

It's been a while!

We've been having some really busy weeks and weekends here recently. It seems the summer is flying by. I have done all but one of my summer camps for the year. I did Outer Space, Dinosaur, Down on the Farm, Beach week and next week is music. I'm still having trouble with mom leaving me in the morning, but the end of the week is definitely better than the beginning. The first thing I say when we leave is that I had so much fun!! But I ALWAYS say that my favorite part is when Mom comes to get me. The good thing is that the teachers are the 4 and 5 yr old preschool teachers, so I am getting used to them and the "big kids" (4 yr old) room that I will be in starting this fall and they are getting used to me too! :)
Maddie is having a ton of fun this summer too. She misses me alot when I'm at camp, but I tell her before we leave the house that I will be back soon. I usually ask to eat lunch in the living room and me and Maddie sit side by side in the same chair. She loves to play outside. She rides in her little car and pushes her baby stroller and she loves the sand!!
We've been to some picnics and had some picnics. Last weekend we went to a family reunion. We had alot of fun playing games and visiting with family. Mom got a few pics ...






Maddie with Grandpa Eyster


Great Grandma Eyster wasn't feeling well and wasn't able to make it this year. We missed her and Great Grandpa, but we did get to see Joyce, she came all the way from Florida!!

We've been visiting the nearby pool at least once a week too. That is always a lot of fun.

Today we went to a kickball tournament. Dad was playing on a team with some of his friends. Maddie went to Nanny's to spend the day but I went along with Mom and Dad. It was really fun. Dad's team came in 2nd place! I thought the trophy and ribbons were so cool! Uncle John (Les's uncle) even gave me his ribbon!

Here I am chillin in the shade during one of the games. I was pretty tired by the time it was all over with. I had no nap all day and we walked a good bit.


Snow cones!!





Edited To Add:
Nanny sent us some pics from her day with Maddie. It looks like she had a pretty good time!



We've been having alot of fun this summer and I hear word that we'll be going on a vacation soon! I can hardly wait!

No comments: