Our big (little) girl turned 2 on Friday!! We celebrated a little bit on Friday. We had Nanny and Papa over for supper and cupcakes and we gave her the gifts from us and Nan and Papa. She was so excited that it was her birthday and so was I. In fact, I told Mom I didn't want to go to school that day and when we got there, I even shed a few tears. As soon as my friends came to greet me though, I was fine. I had a great time at school but wanted to know exactly what Maddie did while I was there ... down to what shows she watched and what toys she played with. We took a few pics with her birthday girl shirt on ..



Sunday was her party and the rainy cold weather forced us to be inside the whole time (well, the big kids went out for a little bit) we had a wonderful time though!!
Of course, it was sesame street themed ...

check out the playroom ... mom says it looks like Toys R Us exploded in there!!



Elmo's icing was REALLY red and it stains everything!!!!

Happy Birthday sweet Maddie moo! You're the best little sister a guy could ask for!!
No comments:
Post a Comment