Tuesday, September 28, 2010

York Fair

I know it’s been a while again, but I do have a slightly better excuse.  My dandy ole computer took a crap.  I’m so sad because I LOVED that thing.  Even though I had everything backed up (I think) I miss having everything just where I wanted it.  I have a stand in computer for now since this one will not handle the oodles of pics that I take, all my digital scrapbooking supplies and my photo editing software.  It will have to do until we save up the “extra” (LOL) money for a new PC.

 

Anyway, on to the fun stuff.  We visited the fair a few times this year, and the kids loved it, of course.  I’ll let the pictures speak …

They LOVE the petting zoo!  Maddie squealed ALOT, as you can probably tell from this photo.

IMG_8555

Landen, as usual was pretty calm and he loved this guinea pig.

IMG_8558 IMG_8559

This pic cracks me up, it looks like Landen just fell asleep!

IMG_8563

 

We went for a ride in a horse drawn carriage.  Maddie was in princess heaven!

IMG_8583

IMG_8604

They loved the mini scrambler. IMG_8617 IMG_8628 IMG_8632 IMG_8637 IMG_8656 IMG_8659 Maddie got to ride the “miracle round” as she calls it (trying to say Merry go round)  

IMG_8662

IMG_8674

Fun times with family and friends!

The pig races …  

IMG_8719

 IMG_8720

Landen got picked to be the official cheerleader for our section!IMG_8724

Laura Bell Bundy on the free stage.  Of course Landen wowed the people around us with his singing.  :)

IMG_8726

No comments: