Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My cousin’s wedding

My cousin got married on Aug 20th.  We had an awesome time at the wedding and reception.  The kids danced and played their little hearts out.  Landen tore up the dance floor and came home with blisters on the backs of both feet!  I didn’t know he had those moves! 

I had to do a little photo shoot before we left for the wedding.  I had curled Maddie’s hair and it looked so cute.  It didn’t stay in very long though.

IMG_9351web

IMG_9353web

IMG_9412web

 

Such a handsome little man ….IMG_9415web

IMG_9421web

My brother Brent and his girlfriend Mykayla

IMG_9443web

IMG_9447web

IMG_9466web

IMG_9477web

IMG_9494web

IMG_9497web

IMG_9504web

My uncle, aunt and cousin Brandon and his wife Sam

IMG_9507web

IMG_9518web

IMG_9522web

Jon, Brent and Mykayla

IMG_9532web

IMG_9541web

My grandma, my mom and Maddie

IMG_9565web

Mom and DadIMG_9594web

Maddie and her friend Camy

IMG_9599web

IMG_9601web

Dani, Jim, Denise, Zach

IMG_9611web

Ron and MaryIMG_9616web

Paul surrounded by women!

IMG_9623web

In memory of Brian ….

IMG_9633web

IMG_9639web

IMG_9657web

IMG_9662web

There he is, stealing the show with his moves ….

No comments: