Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas morning

I woke up the next day and Mom and Dad kept talking about that Santa guy. You know the one I don't like with the big white beard?!?! They said that he came to see me. I hope I don't see him! We had to go downstairs and when we got down there, I saw a HUGE Thomas the Tank Engine with a track. I was kind of excited. The best part was Austin and Tasha (from the backyardigains) were sitting on the second car. I wanted to take them for a ride!
Well, Santa must have liked me even though I screamed in his ear becuase he brought me all kinds of toys. I got a backyardigains radio, 2 talking characters and 2 stuffed characters. A barn with animals, a car mat, some clothes, Mega Blocks, BALLS! (one of my favorite things!) Some tub toys and of course my Thomas train. Maybe next year I will sit on his lap!

No comments: