Friday, December 01, 2006

zzzzzzz

Today was a busy day, after crying for my mom while at the babysitter's, I sat down on Cadie's dora chair and wanted to watch a little tv. That chair sits up too straight for me so I have to push it back like a recliner. The next thing I knew, I was watching the back of my eye lids instead of the tv. Ms. Chris took my picture and sent it to mommy. Please don't laugh at me!



November 30th 2006




P.S. I was only crying for my mommy cause I have an ear infection again. Only this time, I kept telling mom "ear" and pointing to my ear. She just smiled and said "yes, your ear" finally after I had to be grumpy for a few days and insist on sleeping with her, she called the dr. He said I have an ear infection. I tried to tell her!!!!

No comments: