

Here's a picture of Mom and Maddie that I took myself! Dad showed me how to use Mom's camera and I want to take pictures all the time now! I'm getting pretty good if I must say so myself!

We also got some more snow. As soon as it started falling, I began begging Mom to go out and play in it. Finally she said I could go out. I discovered that it's really fun to catch the snowflakes in your mouth and eat them! Mom also caught me talking to the snowflakes. I was saying "Hi snowflake, how are you today?" She laughed at me.


Maddie started eating rice cereal. I keep telling Mom that she can't eat anything because she doesn't have any teeth!!! She made more of a mess than anything, but she seemed to like it.


Flashback, here's my first experience with rice cereal. See I wasn't as messy as her! P.S. I was 2 and 1/2 months, Mom said I was a little piggy and they couldn't keep me full with just bottles

But, the most exciting part of these past few weeks was our trip to the Pullo Performing Arts at Penn State York. We got to see GO DIEGO GO Live! I had the time of my life! We couldn't take pics during the show and Mom is so sad that she didn't get my expression when Diego came swinging out on a vine. I was literally shaking with excitement. I didn't take my eyes off the stage the whole time! I have been asking Mom if we can go back to "Diego's house"





Here's Maddie and I with Nanny. We love it when she comes over. Every time she gets ready to leave, I say "Please don't go!" There's usually a few tears too!

Mom came down from getting her shower one day and she found me snoozing in my "fort"

See, it's been an exciting month so far. Wonder what Feb has in store for us!?





No comments:
Post a Comment