Saturday, February 02, 2008

Just some pictures to share

Mom was trying to take some Valentine's pictures of me and Maddie, but we weren't too cooperative. I didn't want my picture taken until she started taking Maddie's. I like to do a fake cheesey smile for her now, then she really acts crazy and promises me lollipops if I smile right! I got 2 lollipops out of this photo shoot! She said her favorite ones were blurry, it figures! She did get some good ones though!

This is my real smile, I was laughing at Maddie cause she's a "wiggle worm"!










This was mommy's favorite, it was blurry, so she had to work on it in photoshop ... we kinda look cartoon-ish don't you think?!




She's also been working some on her digital scrapbooking, here's a few pages




There is a picture on here of each month of my first year!

No comments: