Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Maddie is 9 months old!

Can you believe my little sister is 9 months old?



I asked mom today, "Why is Maddie so soft?" She said, "Because she's a baby, and babies have soft skin." I said, "Awww, I want her to stay little!" She went for her check up the other day and of course, she's as healthy as a horse. Her top 2 teeth are trying to come in now, so some days she's pretty grumpy. Here's her stats from the doc:
Height: 28.5in (75%)
Weight: 19.3lbs (50%)
Head: 45in (75%)
And they pricked her toe and checked her hemoglobin and said it was good at 12.3
They said we could start giving her yougurt and mashed potatoes and things with milk in them. uh oh, we were already doing that. She wants to eat everything we do!!!! She's had all kinds of things now and likes everything. She even loved broccoli! I'm so protective of her and I LOVE to make her laugh. She is trying to walk now and can do real good behind her little walker baby stroller. She gets up on her knees and bounces when I'm jumping around, it looks like she's jumping. :) She can say a few words:
DaDa (her favorite)
Mama (not alot though)
Daddy (sounds more like Da EEEEE!)
Hi
Hey
what's that (at least that's what it sounds like)
That's all I can think of right now. Here's some pics that mom took.




No comments: