

Today was my very first day of preschool. I was pretty excited until the time drew near to head out the door. Great Grandma Kessler came to watch Maddie cause Mom was pretty sure she would have her hands full. There were alot of tears. I told Mom that I needed a few tissues and she said, "What for?" I said, "My eyes were ummmm ... they had some tears coming out of them." I did have fun in between my crying spells though. My favorite part was snack. We had teddy grahms and juice. We played blocks and went outside, the teacher read us a book and we sang some songs. It's going to take some time to get used to being away from Mom, I sure was glad when she got there to pick me up. We all had to sit quietly in our seats until we saw our Mom's or Dad's. My mom was the first one in and I ran to her and burst into tears. I was so happy to see her. I made some new friends though and I'm sure the days will get easier as time goes on. Here's a few pics.


We only got one picture in the school, I was pretty upset.

I go back again on Thursday and it's mom's turn to bring in snack. Hopefully it's a better day!





No comments:
Post a Comment