Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day 2008

Sunday, August 31st 2008

We celebrated Labor day today, at my great Grandparent's house. It was so much fun. Mom didn't get too many pictures of me because I was running around playing with Logan. We loved playing with the trucks Great Grandpa made and had tons of fun "killing gypsy moths" :)



We also celebrated G.Gma and G.Gpa Kessler's 50th wedding anniversary. We got to sing the "anniversary" song to the tune of ... yep, you guessed it! My favorite, the birthday song!





They even fed the cake to each other. There was a picture on the cake from their wedding day. Mom asked me if I was going to get married some day and I said, "No, "marry" is for girls!"



We took lots of family photos since everyone is here. Brian will soon be leaving to for for his training, and then to Iraq. Dani is in Philly, Jim, Denise and Zach live in Nazareth, PA, and Darin is going to school in Tennessee. It was nice to have EVERYONE together!



Here's the great grandkids with G.Gpa Kessler. We are so lucky to be able to spend time with our GREAT grandparens!!! What a great lookin' bunch!


left to right: Logan, Maddie, McKenna, ME! :)


Here's Maddie, pinching Briany's cheek!



Then she got his ear!



Here she is, looking just as cute as ever! She's a princess, I tell her that all the time!


Here's Nanny with Uncle Brent



Here we all are together!




This is Logan and I with G.Gma Kessler. We were posing right above the cake and I was really really ready to eat it, so I wasn't too cooperative!







Briany's new tatoo



Since you're probably on photo overload, just one more for ya! Here I am "mowing" the yard. Once I got it going, I didn't want to get off. I liked to do circles around and around to make everyone dizzy! P.S. Mom took almost 300 pics today, so this was definitely the shortened version!



O and I wanted to give a quick shout out to my great aunt Denise, my blog stalker! :)
Hi Denise! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: