Saturday, February 14, 2009

Paintsburg

We're painting the playroom, and we've ripped out the carpet in preparation for our new hardwood floor which will go down when the painting is all done. Dad said that I could help now that they are finally ready to paint the walls.



nothing like painting in your undies!




Me to Dad: I'm a paintsburg Dad, I can do this! :)
later that night...
Dad to Landen: Tell mom what you said you were ...
Landen to Mom: I'm a paint expert
Dad to Landen: I thought you said you were a paintsburg?
Landen to Dad and Mom: O yea, I'm a paintsburg.

wonder what a paintsburg is?

And here's Maddie, in her valentines outfit. This is the first time in 3 days she's been in something other than her pj's. She had a terrible cold (that I so graciously shared with her!) and is cutting her molars all at the same time. She has been MISERABLE to say the least. Mom and Dad caught my cold too, so I was the only one well around here the last 2 days.



Here she is on Tuesday. She fell asleep reading her book. She NEVER falls asleep anywhere but her crib, so you know she had to be feeling pretty bad. Thankfully though, this is the first time she's ever had a fever or a cold that lasted more than a day or two.


Poor baby girl!



We did something really cool today, Dad and I got Mom a webcam for Valentines day, so that we could "skype" with Briany. He's in Taji, working for the army. We can talk to him and see him at the same time - and he can see us! It's so neat. Here is a snapshot from our video conversation

No comments: