She's so darn cute! It's not really a milestone month or anything, Mom took these pics the other day (she wanted some of us together, but I hurt my finger right before she started) and I thought they were so cute. The dr. had been a little concerned about her not gaining weight and had said to make sure she is drinking her milk. Well, now that the milk goes in a cup instead of a bottle, she has decided she doesn't care for it. So Dad suggested we get chocolate milk. SHE LOVES IT! :) Now she wants milk all the time! She is talking more and more and getting into everything ... CLIMBING on everything too! She asks for broccoli at supper time ... what kid ASKS for broccoli? Not me, I throw a fit when Mom makes it because I don't even like the smell of it! She is obsessed with Sesame street, especially Elmo and Abby and Zoe and Ernie ... ok, all of the characters!
Here she is IN my car table again, and check out her friends ... I told ya! Mom has decided it's a loosing battle to keep her out of there and we can just be glad it's not far enough off the floor for her to hurt herself if she falls out. When I find her inside here, or pulling everything out of the entertainment center (DVD cases) I holler "MOM, Maddie's in trouble, you better come quick!"
She played at Falloons for the first time the other night and had a blast in the balls. She liked to climb through the big kid part too.
It's so much fun to have Maddie as a sister!





No comments:
Post a Comment