Monday, March 23, 2009

Flying Kites!

I have been doing really good with my no whining chart that mom made me. I was having a bit of trouble with that, especially when it was time for bed. So each day that I do good and don't have alot of whining or throwing fits (bet you didn't know I did that - huh?!) I get to move my little pirate man

Here is a pic of my chart:



On the good days, I get to move him once in the morning (if the previous night went well) and then once in the afternoon (if I was good all the way to nap time) When I get to 14, I get a "treasure". This time it was a kite! Luckily the day I got it, it was kind of windy, so we went outside to try it out.





Maddie wanted to fly it too!



She just couldn't get the hang of it ...

No comments: