Friday, June 26, 2009

A BIG night!

Thursday night, the revolutions were offering a free baseball clinic for kids. I really wanted to do it, but only if Mom or Dad could go along of course. I still have seperation issues. Anyway, after a late start, we got out on the field and started throwing balls back and forth. One of the players from the team came over and was showing me how to put my fingers on the ball to throw it right. I listened very closely, and made sure mom didn't get too far away.



He was really impressed with my "arm"

Mom was getting a little too far away ... notice the look on my face.






Logan and Mckenna were there too ...


Then, we got in our seats to watch the game and guess who was on the BIG screen??




We had loads of fun with our megaphones.


We were yelling for ...

Downtown!!!

We had a great night and I'm still talking about the tips I got from Jones!

No comments: