Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow much fun!

Today we got slammed with a big snow storm. This is probably the most snow I've ever seen in my 4 years! At bedtime tonight, we probably had about 17 inches and it was still (lightly) coming down!! We went out twice to play in it. At times it was coming down pretty hard!! We could hardly wait, so we were out in it by 9am.










Then we had to come in and get ready to go celebrate Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Dehoff's.



Dad stuck Maddie out in the middle of Grandma's yard so that we could see how deep the snow was ...






Maddie: "I'll pull you Bubba!" (we didn't get very far)

1 comment:

Paige said...

AWW, I love it!
I'm very jealous of the snow (once again)! I cannot believe you have 17 inches. That just amazes me! We are just now getting some snow but where it rained all day yesterday, I'm not sure it's sticking to anything. Have fun & be careful in it!