Jake took off on Friday and we took the kids to Dutch Wonderland. We had an awesome time! The whip … HA HA!
The kids with Princess Brooke … Maddie was in heaven!
She asked if she could sit on the princesses lap for story time!
She loved riding the ponies
She talked to him the whole time
This was her pose for the photographer there … why won’t she do this for me??
Landen wanted to win so bad! He rode this like 4 times and still wanted to slide again!
So close ….
Our Amish kids … :)
Maddie didn’t want to get wet. Who knows why, it was nap time and she said she was cold, so she didn’t really do anything in the water park this year. On a different day, she would have loved it. … she’s SUCH a girl, the drama has already started! Landen LOVED it ….
I’m pretty sure the bumper cars was his favorite though!
Jake and Landen went on the sky view ride while I took Maddie to the Merry Go Round and we ended up riding it twice. I think this was her favorite!
On the train!
Another picture with a princess
And finally Duke the Dragon. I thought we were going to have to leave without seeing him, but right as we got off the train, we spotted him and ran over before he went in for his break.
We can’t wait to go back!





No comments:
Post a Comment