Thursday, August 19, 2010

Slacker …

Sorry about the lack of posts.  At least I’ve kept up with the wordless Wednesdays!  :)  We have a lot of fun stuff planned for the next two weeks, so hopefully soon I’ll be back to posting regularly! 

We are making a trip out to the little league world series games and maybe (weather permitting) we will stop at knoebels on the way back home.  We also have a playdate with preschool friends and a trip to Dutch Wonderland coming up.  Landen is starting fall baseball and he is really excited about that!  I’m trying to find a dance class for Maddie … most of them start up in the fall, but I have no clue about anything having to do with dance, so it’s taking me a while to figure out where/what to do!  Landen will be starting school on September 7th and he will be going 5 days a week to the 5 yr old preK class.  He is excited and although I will miss him alot, I’m ready to have a set schedule and for everything to get back to normal! 

 

Since I don’t really have any pics to post here, I will leave you with this song.  It’s so cute and the video has nothing to do with why I’m posting it, I just wanted you to be able to hear the song because my sweet little boy while listening to this song on the radio said, “Mom, this is our song, you know, it’s just like you and me, stuck like glue, and we’re never letting go!!”  Gosh, I love him so! 

 

No comments: