It’s hard to believe it is November already! It seems like yesterday we were spending our days at the pool! I’ve been thinking about our Christmas cards for this year already and wanted to share with you our love for Shutterfly!
You can check out their awesome Christmas cards here.
I always order our cards from shutterfly and they turn out awesome. I have made my own using my digital scrapbooking supplies and I have ordered their pre made cards. You can personalize them and include a message if you’d like.
I have a few favorites in this year’s collection. I’m thinking about trying the 5x5 cards this year and I think this one is super cute!!!
I also like this card. I think it will be neat to include a little note about the past year.
We have a picture to go on our cards this year, but I think I’m going to save it for the card and it will be part of our Christmas gifts for some family members. It’s AWESOME though, and I would really love to share it, so we’ll have to see if I can keep it to myself until Christmas!
We order our calendars from shutterfly too and they now have a new desk calendar design. We might have to try those out, I’m sure Jake would love to have one for his desk at work!
As you can see, we’re HUGE fans of shutterfly. All their products are great and their customer service has been great too! Make sure you check them out when you get ready to send out your Christmas cards or invitations for a Christmas gathering. I’m positive you won’t be dissapointed!





No comments:
Post a Comment