Thursday, February 03, 2011

A month?!?!

Yikes!  It’s been almost exactly a month since I last posted.  I think that is my longest hiatus.  So, I’m going to try to get caught up, mostly with pictures because that will be the easiest way!  Hang on and enjoy the ride …

Our first “decent” snow fall

IMG_1149

IMG_1152

IMG_1158

IMG_1163

IMG_1175

Jake and Landen got guitars and are going to take lessons together!

IMG_1211

IMG_1214

I took some posed Valentine pictures of the kids for valentine cards ….

IMG_1309

IMG_1396

IMG_1425

IMG_1446

IMG_1487

 

IMG_1495

Landen started soccer again (indoor) and is loving every minute of it.  It’s fun to see how much he has grown … he is much more aggressive this year!

IMG_1514

IMG_1524

He loves to play goalie!

IMG_1527

IMG_1529

Another good snowfall!

IMG_1651

IMG_1656

IMG_1662

 

The perfect packing kind, great for snow people

IMG_1671

And forts and snowballs!

IMG_1723

Brian came home from Afghanistan!  The kids were a little scared of him, he has let his hair and beard grow the whole time he’s been gone so he looked quite different!

 

IMG_1737

More snow fun … Maddie with grandpa Dehoff.

IMG_1738

IMG_1756

IMG_1766

IMG_1777

 

I think this is my favorite picture of the day!  Love how they are all smiling!

IMG_1789

IMG_1836

Ramping was awesome!

IMG_1869

 

This round of sledding was on Feb 1st …

IMG_1919

IMG_1923

Cousins!

IMG_1925

IMG_1940

Maddie LOVED sledding on the pink tube.  She was going so fast and had not a care in the world.  It was so funny to see her little pink self bouncing down the hill!  Like any 3 yr old though, she HATED having to walk back up the hill.  She would jump on someone else’s sled as they were going up, hoping to hitch a ride.

IMG_1949

Apparently he wasn’t going fast enough and tried to push with his hands…

IMG_2011

IMG_2014

I seriously can’t believe how big all of these kids are getting. 

 

IMG_2017

Leala

IMG_2032

IMG_2048

We’ve had a snowy few weeks!  The kids are ready for more so they can go sledding again!

No comments: