Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Big Boy Baseball Bed!

Daddy had the coolest idea. Since I LOVE baseball soooooo much, he promised to make me a baseball bed. It has real wooden bats for the posts. I love it so much! It's hard to go to sleep all by yourself when you're only 2, but I am trying really hard. I only escaped a few times the first night. Now, I stay in, at all costs! Even when my favorite friend, Teddy Bear hit the floor, I called for him a little and then decided it was better just to stay in bed and he slept on the floor the rest of the night. I fell out 2 times the 3rd night, so Mom and Dad put up a rail. Now I'm all safe and snug in there. I would really like it if Mom or Dad would sleep in there with me, so I cry a little each night when they leave the room, but I'm all happy the next morning when I get up, and I don't want to get out! Mom said she is going to paint the sides and maybe put my name on it. We'll post new pics when it's done!

No comments: