We went to Paul's for the 4th of July. He has a swimming pool and I couldn't wait to get in! Mom said she would go swimming with me this time! I was a little more scared than I was before, Mom says I'm becoming more aware of what's really going on cause I'm scared of a lot of things I wasn't scared of before. (Like sleeping in my own bed!) :-(
Here's some pics of me swimming with Mom in the big pool!
This weekend, Dad filled up my little pool and I got to swim in my own backyard! Mom had a cool idea to put my slide into the pool so I could slide in and make a splash! I had so much fun!
Makenzie came over to swim with me!
She made the biggest splashes!
This is my pirate face! A pirate says Arrrrr!
Hot summer days are good for swimming!





No comments:
Post a Comment