Monday, July 09, 2007

York Revolutions




July 8th 2007


Today we went to my first baseball game. My grandpa Eyster was singing the National Anthem with his group before the game. We were all excited to go and see the new field! It was awesome!


This is a sillouette of Dad and I in front of the new field


I wanted to play baseball too!


I drank a whole lemonade myself!


I'm ready to catch a ball "up in the sky" I kept telling mom and dad!


SEE!


I liked looking for DownTown and dancing with him, but when he came to give me five, I got shy. Daddy gave him five for me!


What a face!


I made it through 6 and 1/2 innings before I was too hot and tired to sit anymore. We left before the game was over, but we had a blast while we were there. I can't wait to come again!

No comments: