Friday, February 08, 2008

Brian is home.... for now

On Tuesday, I got up from my nap a little grumpy. I was sitting on the couch eating my snack and drinking my juice when I heard a knock at the door. I said "Come In!" even though I had no idea who it was. Mom opened the door and there was uncle Briany in his uniform! What a surprise! Papa was there too. It took me a little while to warm up to him, he looked so different in his uniform. We shared lollipops and then I was his best bud again!
Here he is ...




He told me what all his pins stood for ...


Lollipops are the best!


He will have to go to school again in Arizona for 8 weeks. Probably sometime in either March or May. I'm sure going to miss him when he leaves again!

No comments: