
and here's another scrap page from Mom, it's my 2nd year!

Not too much going on around here, Mom's been going to the doctor's alot, I keep asking her if she's going to the hospital (you all know that's where Maddie came from - right!?!?) She says she has to have her gall bladder taken out. Whatever that means! I'm just hoping she doesn't come home with another baby that will take some more of the attention away from me! I'm really not THAT selfish, but gosh, I'm used to having Mom and Dad all to myself! She was trying not to talk about the doctors and the hospital around me since I still talk about her stay when Maddie was born, but I like to listen to her phone conversations. I surprise her when she's done talking with my questions about what she was talking about. I hear EVERYTHING!!!! O yea, and just so you know, I know my address and the other day some man in Wal-mart asked me what my name was and I told him "Landen Jacob Eyster, I'm 2 and I live at (my address) Pennsylbania, and that's Madison Brooke, she's 3 months!" The man just looked at me and Mom couldn't stop laughing. Wonder why?!?
Mom says I'm too smart for my own good!





No comments:
Post a Comment