LET US OUT!


Check out the concentration!


Maddie is too little to paint eggs, so she hung out with Dad

Or sat in her seat, taking it all in. I told her that next year I will teach her how to be a good egg painter!

We also celebrated Mom and Nanny's birthday's this weekend. Mom's birthday is on Easter day this year, so we combined their special day's. Yep, that means another party and I LOVE parties! We sang the birthday song and I helped with the candles again. We opened gifts and ate cake. The only thing missing was the pinata. Mom promises I will have one for my party ... pirate party by the way, ARRRGH!

Here we are with uncle Brian, he has to go to Arizona ... we sure will miss him!

So much fun and Easter isn't even here yet!





No comments:
Post a Comment