Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

Maddie and I both got up extra early on Easter. We knew the Easter Bunny had come to visit us and it was Mom's birthday ... she wouldn't want to sleep in on her birthday!!! We had to drag Dad out of bed and when we finally got downstairs, I was shocked to see all the stuff on the table for me and Maddie! I got Diego sunglasses, V Smile pocket, Elefun game, a bubble gun and a few sweet treats. Maddie got lots of chewie toys since she likes to chew on everything.




I got this cool "flower" too, if you blow on it, it will spin and I think that is just soooooo cool! I was trying to show Maddie how to "blow" I even gave it to her to try, but she just chewed on my flower. Mom says she's not big enough to blow on it yet.


We had an egg hunt at Nanny's house after Easter dinner. I was the only kid there besides Maddie so I got to hunt them all myself. I didn't mind!





On Monday, Logan and Makenna came over to hunt eggs with me and we played all day long. It was alot of fun. Logan and I even gave Makenna some of our eggs cause she didn't get as many as we did.





We had a fun and busy day! Oh and Happy Birthday to Mom!

No comments: