Saturday, March 08, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail ... hoppin down the bunny trail ....

Yep, I did it again! I braved it up and sat beside the Easter bunny just for mom! I was just fine standing to the side and waving to him and blowing kisses, SHE wanted me to go sit on his lap. It took a little convincing and a promise of an egg out of his basket, but I did it! Maddie sat on his lap first, she doesn't know any better so she didn't cry. I don't even think she knew who was holding her. I bet she won't be so happy about it next year!


... and yes, we know it looks like the Easter Bunny is taking a big bite out of Maddie's head, but trust me, he didn't. He only eats carrots! We'll just pretend he was giving her a kiss!


And that's me! I was so ready to get off that bench, Mom only got 2 pictures in. Unfortunately I wasn't looking right at her when she took the pic, but it's going to have to do because I was ready to get my egg.

I think the Easter bunny is going to bring me candy and lollipops and roller skates. That's what I told Mom and Dad I want!

No comments: