I went to the doctor yesterday, it was time for my checkup. I wasn't excited about going, but mom said I had to. They had to check my Body mass index, vision, hearing and blood pressure this time, all of which they had never done before. Everything checked out fine. I am 38 inches tall and 34.12 lbs. That puts me in the 75th percentile for everything and my BMI is 16.5, they like to see it between 16 and 17 so I'm right on the dot! Dr. Kim says I'm on track to be at least 6 ft tall! "He chuckled and said, you'll be taller than your mom and dad for sure buddy!" I thought that was pretty funny! He was impressed with how well I talk and that I'm fully potty trained and have been since April. He said most 3 yr old boys aren't even thinking about going potty yet! He told me I need to start eating more veggies though, and meats ... other than chicken! I said ok and I told mom that I'm ready to eat some carrots! Here's a few other things about me at 3
I can count to 13 consistantly, and can recognize the numbers 1-10.
I can say my ABC's and can identify most of them too!
I can recite my address and I almost have my phone number down.
I can orally spell my name.
I LOVE to play sports, give me a ball and I'm happy!
I am starting preschool next week!
I am still having seperation anxiety problems, I just like to be with my mom and Dad and Maddie! BUT, I am sleeping in my own bed now.
I love to sing, especially to songs on the radio and I know the names and artists of most of my favorite songs!
I like to say the blessing at meal time and I am really good at using my manners.

Mom and Dad say they couldn't be more proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment