Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sickies, Pictures and Dancing

We are fighting our second colds in a month. My first one turned into bronchitis and a double ear infection. We're hoping this one is not going in the same direction! I'm tired of coughing and having a runny nose! I asked Mom the other day why my nose just keeps running and running. Of course it doesn't help that I refuse to blow it! Maddie seems to just get the runny nose part and luckily no yucky cough!! Anyway, enough about that stuff. Mom got my pictures back from school and they were so good! She bought the whole package (imagine that!) so she will get a cd here in a few days. She promised to post the pics as soon as she gets it! We went to Ryan and Ashley's reception on Saturday and they had a Bluegrass band playing there. I could hardly wait until they got set up and started playing. I danced from the first song until we left. With only a few juice and hot dog breaks! Maddie even joined in. Mom got some video clips. They are pretty dark, but you can still see some of my moves!



Today was a pretty lazy day. We hung out here and played while Mom and Dad changed the furniture in the living room around so we have a place to put our Christmas tree. Yep, that's right, it's almost CHRISTMAS! I'm getting really excited this year and I WANT to sit on Santa's lap. I bet Maddie will be the one crying this year! After all that moving and cleaning, Dad and I got our jersey's on and watched some football.





GO REDSKINS (I didn't get to watch the Redskins this week, the game came on at my bedtime) It's ok though, I enjoyed the other games.

No comments: