Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful


I made this placemat in school today, we had to share what we are thankful for. Mom has been asking me too, and I keep telling her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She smiled when she saw my placemat I made and that it said Mickey Mouse on it. I told her that I was sorry, I didn't get to use her favorite color on it, but I did use Dad's (orange)! Every day when I color my stuff at school, I use mom and dad's favorite colors. So mostly everything comes home purple and orange. Even my squirrel and indian that I colored. Those are still at school and we'll get to see those at the art show in the beginning of December. I did really good today at school, no tears!! Hopefully the Thanksgiving break doesn't throw me off!

Mom and Dad want to share what they are thankful for ...

Landen: We are so thankful for you and your contagious smile and your loving heart. You are the light of our lives and we treasure each and every moment with you. It is so much fun to watch you learn and grow. You are literally like a sponge, soaking everything up. You are kind and sweet to your sister (most of the time!) you like helping out and you LOVE hanging out with Daddy. You always look for mom when you need something or aren't feeling good though. We are thankful for the times when Maddie's sleeping and we get to play games with you, and the times when you say, "Can I have a hug?" or just cuddle up on the couch with us. We are so thankful that you are ours and we will "keep you forever and ever!"

Madison: We are so thankful for you and your spunky - ness, you make us laugh every day. You are so smart and love to do whatever Buba is doing. You are teaching us that our house really was never child proof and keeping us on our toes. We are so thankful for the (short) quiet moments where you will sit and aye aye us or give us kisses. We are thankful that at least you warn us when you're going to do something you're not supposed to by saying "No No No No No" all the way there, so we know to follow you. And secretly, I am thankful that you're still hanging on to that bottle of yours, because you are still my little baby, even though you're big enough to use a cup!

We have truly been blessed in many ways, and we have ALOT to be thankful for!

No comments: