Wednesday, July 01, 2009

4 years old!!

 

Today is my birthday!  Mom and Dad woke me up this morning by singing Happy Birthday to me in bed!   I got to go downstairs and check out my birthday gift from Mom and Dad!!! DSC00543

I got this sports center.  It’s 5 sports in one, basketball, football, hockey, baseball and soccer.  I love it and have been playing with it all day!!!

 

After we played a little and got dressed, we decided to go swimming.  Then we came home for naps and got ready to have Nanny and Papa, Brent and Hailey over for supper.  I got to pick the meal and I picked corn dogs and mac n cheese.  Those corn dogs were the BEST!!  I had 1 and 1/2!!! 

DSC00547 sunshine

Here’s Maddie trying to get in on the picture taking!!

DSC00554

 

DSC00559

 

next it was onto the gifts!

DSC00562

 

DSC00573 DSC00580

Then it was time for cake!!!

DSC00586

 

 DSC00589DSC00590

What a great birthday!!! 

No comments: