Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just some cuteness …

 

Mom took some pics of Maddie the other day while they were sitting on the porch watching me and Dad wash the cars. 

 

DSC00825 sunshine and burn DSC00795 sunshine n burnDSC00822 sunshine and burnDSC00808 sunshine and burn      Look at her striking a pose, Dad better watch out when she’s a teenager! 

DSC00811 sunshine and burnDSC00814 sunshine and burn

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These pics were taking a few days ago, but TODAY, she is 21 months old!  In just 3 short months, she’s going to be 2!!!!Tomorrow she goes for her weight check at the dr so we’ll get to see how much she’s gained. 

She’s talking in sentences now, she can count to 10 and say most of her ABC’s.  She is starting to sing along to the radio, but she loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Elmo’s World. 

She has more of the terrible 2’s than I ever did.  She gets mad and throws herself down on the floor and cries and cries when she can’t have her way.  She knows how to give the cutest pouty lip too, it comes out so far she could trip on it. 

She is in love with Elmo and most of the Sesame Street Characters.  She also likes Dora and most of the shows I watch.   She is starting to play with me more and more although sometimes she just doesn’t understand MY game and I get frustrated with her.   I am still very protective of her – she’s the best little sister ever!!

No comments: