Thursday, July 23, 2009

4th birthday party!

Saturday the 18th was the day of my carnival birthday party.  This was the first party where I invited some of my school friends!  We had such an awesome time.  We had all kinds of games to play and even a dunk tank!  That was a HUGE hit and I was sad to see it go.  Look how much fun we had!!

Here’s the game set up.  We had Bean bag toss, Basketball, Spray Away, 3 in a row, bucket toss and pluck a duck!

DSC00996

Face painting

DSC00947

And hair coloring!

DSC00951  

DSC00956s

 

Spray away game!DSC00971

Logan’s going to dunk you!

DSC00973

 

Tattoos!DSC00978

Me with Hailey and Kam

DSC00994

 

Eli having fun!DSC00995

Waiting not-so-patiently for a turn at the dunk tank!

  DSC01012

 

Here goes Les!DSC01016

 

Me and Cadie (and corn dogs!!)DSC01027

 

Look how many kids we got around the table!!DSC01038

 

Me with my cake and the “popcorn” cupcakes mom made!!DSC01045

I got a ton of new things to play with!

DSC01075 DSC01078

 

Maddie and Riley were chillinDSC01120

DSC01129

What a fun birthday!!!

No comments: