Friday, February 05, 2010

Just a few inches

On Tues-Wed, we got a few inches of snow.  The best part was that it was an awesome packng snow!  I was supposed to have a field trip with my school that day, but they ended up cancelling it – we still had school though!  While I was gone, Mom and Maddie went out and made a really cool snowman.

 Snow angel!IMG_0123a IMG_0128a

When I got home from school, I wanted to make one too.  The snow had really started to melt by then, but I got it to work.

IMG_0140aIMG_0142a

 

I needed to take a break ..

IMG_0143a

 

 Then Trent, my buddy from school took a turn rolling the snowman ball

IMG_0146a IMG_0147   We had fun wrestling and having snow ball fights too …

IMG_0166a Here he is ….IMG_0159a

IMG_0162a

Maddie really liked the snowmen.  She had conversations with them …

IMG_0178a IMG_0179a

 

And hugged them and told them just how much she loved them.

IMG_0180a

I figured I’d better get this dinky snow posted because this weekend we are supposed to get slammed.  Our area is to get 20 plus inches!!  We are so excited!

No comments: