Monday, April 12, 2010

Disney Princesses on Ice

Last Thursday, we went to the Giant Center in Hershey to see the Disney Princesses on Ice.  I was debating getting tickets for the show and then found out I won two tickets from a website that posts all the happenings around our town!  It was a really neat show, the kids had a great time and the skaters were just awesome!  Maddie is in love with Snow White, so that was her favorite … along with the seven dwarfs.  Landen enjoyed the show also, but he REALLY enjoyed the 12 dollar icee he got.  Oh, the cup is dishwasher safe – and comes with a warranty.  HA HA … yes, that is really what the guy said!

IMG_2743

IMG_2819    DSC00003 DSC00004 DSC09995

I just love this picture.  It looks like Maddie is part of the banner.  If only she had a Belle dress on!

DSC09998 IMG_2705 IMG_2734  IMG_2749 IMG_2774

IMG_2788

IMG_2848

IMG_2844 

IMG_2810 IMG_2814

IMG_2895

No comments: