Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter 2010

These pics are from the Easter egg hunt at the church where Landen goes to preschool.  Jake was unable to go so I took both kids and after I got there, it dawned on me that the kids would probably be split up because of the differences in ages.  I was right and Landen was to be on one side of the building and Maddie on the other.  A preschool friend’s mom offered to take Landen with her and he went willingly.  For those who know Landen, this is  a HUGE step!  I was so proud of him.  This is him posing with his friends from school, Gracie and Will

 Landen with Will and Gracie

thanks to Will’s mom for providing me the above picture!

Here’s Maddie carefully chosing the eggs she wanted.  It took me a few seconds to realize exactly what she was doing and then it dawned on me.  She had told me she wanted purple eggs and sure enough, that’s ALL she was picking up!  I told her she could get other colors, so she decided to add some pink ones to her stash!  HA HA HA!

IMG_2422 IMG_2431

Here’s Landen running to show me his basket was full!

IMG_2441 IMG_2453

You can see, all the eggs are pink and purple, except for the one green one she got for Landen (green is his favorite color!)

IMG_2455

 

The Easter Bunny brought Landen the batcave he’s had his eye on for a while.IMG_2470

Maddie admiring her new Dora dolls

IMG_2471 IMG_2479

The 2nd picture cracks me up.  She is begging Daddy to open “one more wipstick” … she got 4 princess chapsticks and 3 had already been opened.  I think she has the sad puppy dog look perfected – at age 2!

IMG_2482 IMG_2485

Sweet babies!

IMG_2501 IMG_2523 IMG_2536 IMG_2541

It is so hard to get a goo picture of the two of them together, both looking at the camera and smiling. 

IMG_2550 IMG_2566

Egg hunting again with cousins!

IMG_2574 IMG_2581 IMG_2596

And yet again, today, Monday with some more cousins!

IMG_2615 IMG_2626IMG_2647 IMG_2636

We had a wonderful Easter weekend.  The weather couldn’t have been more perfect, in fact, it was a little hot. 

Definitely a change from the normal Easter around here!!! 

No comments: