Maddie has wheels … but she loves to ride in the passenger seat and play with the raido while Landen drives. =)
After charging the battery for the recommended 18 hrs, and running it for like 5 minutes, we determined the battery will not hold a charge. I got this at the consignment shop and specifically asked if the battery was tested and if it was ok (the car was selling for more than I wanted to spend to begin with) and they said yes, it works fine. So now I have a call in, waiting for the owner of the store to call me back. They do have a 7 day return policy, but I would rather them give me some of my money back so I can purchase a new battery than take the car back, Maddie will be heartbroken. Hopefully it all works out and we won’t have to trade it in already!





No comments:
Post a Comment