Monday, May 10, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood

Last week, we went to a free show at the Penn State Pullo Center.  I had recieved an email but hesitated thinking that seeing the Big Bad Wolf on stage wouldn’t be the best idea for the kids … we don’t need another reason to not want to go to bed at night!!!  But in the end, I was really glad I decided to go.  It was so cute.  They had only 2 people do the whole show, so the guy was the wolf, the wood cutter and the grandma while the lady was Little Red Riding hood.  He stressed that he was still the same person, and the wolf “costume” wasn’t scary so the kids really enjoyed it.  In fact, they are STILL talking about it and singing some of the songs from the show.

 

Nanny took off work that day and came with us.IMG_3827 IMG_3828

IMG_3841 IMG_3834 IMG_3837

It’s amazing to me how well the kids sit and pay attention when we go to shows like this.  They LOVE them! 

No comments: