Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sesame place

On Father’s day, we headed up to Sesame place again.  I got tickets to see the Fresh Beat Band who was there that weekend.  When I ordered the tickets, I didn’t realize it was Father’s day, and when I did, I tried to change them for Saturday, but they were sold out.  So we headed up bright and early.  Landen looooooveeeess the Fresh Beat Band so he was excited!  IMG_6300 IMG_6294

It was rediculously hot and humid that day, by the time we got in to the part where they had the concert, Maddie’s head was completely soaking wet, it looked like we had dipped her in the pool.  The show took a while to come on and the kids got grumpy but they enjoyed singing and dancing with them.  I was surprised it was the real actors/actresses from the show! 

We quickly decided that this would be a day that was best spent in the water, so I didn’t get a ton of pics.

IMG_6315

This still cracks me up … they will stick their faces down to these things all day long and get splashed right in the face with water and STILL go back and do it again! 

  IMG_6318 IMG_6319 IMG_6321 IMG_6332

 

We headed over to the Count’s splash castle after we did the kiddie water park part, and I didn’t take my camera in there.  You got splashed and dumped on from every angle.  The kids had a great time in there, but Maddie tired before Landen did so we headed out to dry off.  I happened to hear them announcing the parade was coming, so we rushed over and got at the end of the route just in time. 

 

IMG_6336 IMG_6350 IMG_6361

Landen had so much fun in the Count’s Splash area.  He even went down the water slides by himself and loved it. 

On our way out, both kids rode the Grover Coaster with Dad

IMG_6362 IMG_6369

It was a good day, but we will not be going when the temperature is in the mid 90’s and the humidity is awful!  It was almost too hot to even enjoy yourself! 

I can’t wait to go back on a cooler day!

No comments: