Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back it on up ….

Ok, since I skipped right ahead to Maddie’s birthday, I’m going to back track some. 

We had our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and as always, it was a fun time!  Landen and Daddy even did the little corn maze they have there.

IMG_9197  IMG_9277

     IMG_9202

IMG_9207

 

 

 

IMG_9224

 

IMG_9236

IMG_9255

Landen finished up his last few games of the fall ball season.  The coach gives the “game ball” to someone on the team who did an extraordinarily great job in the game and Landen talked every week about how he hopes he gets the game ball.  Well, at the last game, the coach told the kids that he would be awarding a hussle ball this week in addition to the game ball so everyone was to do their best and he wanted to see lots of hussle.  After the “team meeting” following the game, Landen came from the huddle with a ball!  He got the hussle ball!  He was SO excited!

IMG_9060   

IMG_9068

 IMG_9073

IMG_9088

They had a totally awesome, fun, winning season! 

Great kids, great coaches, TONS of learning and fun!!!

 

We went back to the same pumpkin patch with Landen’s class on the 21st of October.

This is the kids with Deagan, he has been in class with Landen for 3 years now.  (Maddie really likes him)       

IMG_9602

This is probably one of my new favorite pictures of my little boy!  I can hardly stand the handsomness here.  He looks so grown up. 

IMG_9618

IMG_9622

IMG_9630

We attempted the corn maze …IMG_9637IMG_9651

IMG_9654

I normally try to find someone to watch Maddie when I go to field trips and things like that at Landen’s school.  I just feel like that should be my time with him and she will have her school functions soon and it will be just me and her.  But on the day of his pumpkin patch field trip, he said that he wouldn’t mind at all if Maddie came along, so I gave her the option to come along or stay home with Grandma and she chose to go along.  We had a super fun day! 

Maddie is doing so awesome with her potty training!  I can’t believe I have no kids in diapers now!  We’re so proud of her!!

I think that gets you all caught up!  Now, lets see if I can keep it rolling!! 

No comments: