Sunday, October 24, 2010

Maddie’s princess party

We had the most gorgeous weather for Maddie’s party this year.  Of course we would since we had booked a church to have the party at (instead of our house)  It turned out really nice though, they have a small playground geared toward preschool age kids and a nice little yard area for the kids to play in also.  It turned out really great and I think everyone had a ton of fun!  As usual, I didn’t get as many pictures as I would have liked to, but you can’t be everywhere at once! 

Her cake…

IMG_9483 (2) 

Creek and Maddie 

IMG_9485

   The girls with the “princess” we hired.  She was way too young to be doing the job and did not do very good at all.  I’m not going to go into details because I don’t think it’s fair to the girl, but we will be getting some of our money back!  IMG_9496  IMG_9499

IMG_9503

IMG_9530

IMG_9540

Make a wish beautiful princess!IMG_9561

We love you Maddie moo!

IMG_9568

Here is a video of Maddie singing and dancing with Rebecca:

 

A few days later, they had a princess day at Chick fil a in the mall, the princess from Dutch Wonderland and her knight were going to be there, so we took the kids out to see that.  Maddie was in princess heaven!  There were tons of little princesses dressed up and Princess Brooke and her knight did not dissapoint!  They took quite a few pictures with Maddie, who could not get enough!

IMG_9572   (check out Maddie’s high heels, she clicked and clacked everywhere in the mall) 

IMG_9573

 IMG_9575

IMG_9581

No comments: